Monday, March 2, 2015

The Missing Day


I had told myself that I’d post on here Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s. Well, Friday didn’t happen. I really didn’t do much post worthy last week at all. In fact, I didn’t have anything to post Wednesday either. That’s why I posted And She Still Got On That Train, which I must say was really well received. Thank you for that. And it has made me decide that I will post more of my short stories. Not often though. Maybe once a month. That will keep me with enough in reserve to give me time to write some more!

All that still doesn’t give me an excuse for not posting on Friday. I could have thrown something together based on my writing process. Or the brilliance that is the game Munchkin. Maybe written about why I am drawn to comic books and fantasy novels. Which books I’m currently reading. How I’m planning for my trip to Spain (hint: I haven’t started yet…)


There is one thing that I want to post about. And soon too. But I just can’t seem to find the right words to convey just yet. But it is coming. And it means something to me. Those are the best posts after all. The ones that are raw and passionate and come from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment