Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Distracted Jedi

My lovely girlfriend, Dani, has had a blog for quite some time now and I figured I'd give it a try.

Why give it a try, you might ask? Well, to be honest, for no real reason in particular. I guess I could use it as a way to siphon off some creative energy that I have. Or I may be able to generate awe inspiring ideas from writing about them every now and then. Or I could just use it to randomly write about whatever comes to mind or what interests me. I suppose that would be how I came up with the 'Distracted' bit in the blog title.

And why 'The Distracted Jedi'? Well, if there is anything I'm known for it is my love for Star Wars and superheroes and other dorkish interests. And really, when you boil it down Star Wars is what remains. And as much as I would love to say that Han Solo is the Star Wars character that I most resemble personality wise, in all actuality Obi Wan Kenobi would be my Star Wars alter-ego. And so the 'Distracted Jedi' was born.

But Star Wars won't be all that's found here. Oh no, sir/ma'am. This will be a haven for all things dork related that strikes my fancy. Again, hence the 'Distracted' bit.

But enough about me! Feel free to leave a comment below about yourself. I'm curious about the people reading and what interests you have!

Until then,

May the Force be with you!!

1 comment: